Sunday, September 30, 2012

Caldrea

Caldrea sent me samples of their hand soap for review roughly a month ago. I received a small packet in each of their scents, as photographed below. Not shown are Sea Salt Neroli and Ginger Pomelo, as I had started using those two scents.

Having tried 2 of the scents, here are my thoughts:

The scents are very strong and linger on my hands for about half an hour after I use the soap.
The soap is slightly drying. I do need to to put on lotion after. Of course I'm comparing it to the Jergen's Cherry Almond Hand Wash that I've been using for the past 3 years, which is like a glove in a bottle.

About the scents:
Ginger Pomelo--It does smell like pomelo, but at the same time smells surprisingly like green tea. In real life I never associate those 2 scents with each other. It is slightly spicy, which I imagine is the ginger. Not a fan of the scent myself, but if you happen to be a fan of pomelo or green tea, this may be your thing.

Sea Salt Neroli--That's just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent. It's supposed to remind you of a summery beach, and it does. It smells almost slightly salty, which is such an unique thing. I looked up Neroli on the internet and found out that it is an orange flower blossom. There is also a strong lemon zest scent. I loved the sample so much that I purchased the hand balm and a room & linen spray in this scent. Can't wait until they come. Did not purchase the hand soap because I found it drying like I mentioned before.

If you are interested in trying Caldrea, please contact their customer service for samples at customer-service@caldrea.com. . They are very nice, responds promptly, and will send out samples if they are available.

Caldrea products are available for purchase at caldrea.com, drugstore.com (free shipping for orders over $25), and amazon.com (free shipping for orders over $25 or with amazon prime membership). Caldrea is definitely a high-end product and is priced that way. You may be able to find discounted products on Amazon.

'til next time, GD.

FTC Disclaimer: The samples were sent to me for free. This blog post is not sponsored and I did not receive any compensation. All opinions are my own.



1 comment:

  1. Hello I will be having a giveaway soon, maybe you can spread the word?

    http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete